i can't find my camera cord...


Hey there. It's me.

 As I type, I'm sitting in our hotel room in Florida. We've made it to our new home state and are so ready to settle in. For now, we have a little bit of hotel time before we can move into our apartment, so I'm taking the opportunity to relax. The cord for my camera is floating around somewhere in the three duffel bags and two suitcases that we brought with us from MD, so I thought I'd share some of my Instagram photos from our three weeks there. 

Niece and nephew time // the view from Chris' parents' house // yummy Old Bay seasoned crab chips // the heavenly smell of honeysuckle // the chapel we were married in three years ago // celebrating Chris' birthday // homemade sushi with my siblings // baby bump // celebrating our third anniversary // me & dad

a shopping day with my little sis // practicing with our nephew // lazy mornings with tea // little sister painting my toes for me // the tortuous steps up from Chris' parents' dock // a vintage globe that I commandeered from my parents for Si's nursery // Chickfila runs // more baby bump // a new ring

sailing on the Severn with my love

It was a sweet trip that exhausted physically but rejuvenated us emotionally. Thanks for bearing with my sporadic posting schedule lately! 



 lindsay

Comments

  1. Welcome to florida,,glad to hear you made it safe and I love all the pictures.
    Devon
    www.devonstitching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like such a grand time... love family time sweet friend, and it looks like you got your fill of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! And how awesome to go sailing! I would love to try that one day!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRAB CHIPS! You're in Maryland alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the sunshine state! Hope you like it as much as I do! Although I wish I lived closer to the Gulf...I'm smack dab in the middle in Orlando. We're officially in the rainy/hurricane season starting tomorrow. You just missed the crazy rain from tropical storm Beryl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're safe in your new home Lindsay! You are much much closer to Charleston now ;-) If you ever make it up here, I hope you'll drop me a note! I'd love to meet you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew! You exhaust me with your travels! I can only imagine what you're feeling like preggers!! Glad to see you made it to FL safely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're nearly there... and I can't believe you're doing all this while pregnant! I'm so excited for you to settle into your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would say let me be the first to welcome you to Florida but I see the first comment beat me to it. The high humidity just started to really roll in around here too {yuck}. Glad to hear you arrived safely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome to Florida! :) you look amazing! hope moving in goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts