mele gift guide:: for the men



Men. We sure love them, but boy, are they tough to shop for sometimes! I've got 9 awesome ideas for the men on your list today! Just be careful, because these sponsors also make really fabulous things for the girls. You might just end up shopping for yourself! ;) 




I'm excited to welcome lomography.com as a new sponsor here at Aisle to Aloha! 

Discount:: 

Click here to sign up for lomography.com and get $10 off your purchase! 







Discount::

Buy a $100 gift certificate for $75
Buy a $75 gift certificate for $60
Buy a $50 certificate for $40
Buy a $30 gift certificate for $25

Free U.S. shipping all day with the code FREESHIP


(valid on Cyber Monday 11/28 only)





Discount::

GRATITUDE10 for 10% off (valid through 11/24)

ALOHA25 for 25% (valid on 11/25 only)

Comments

  1. Oh fun, I need some ideas for my dad AND my new guy as well. Love your gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts