mele gift guide:: for her





Ok, can I be honest with you? This next gift guide is kind of just my wishlist. All these sponsors make such gorgeous, girly things-- from rosette necklaces, comfy scarves, even the most adorable mustard yellow flats ever. So, don't be ashamed-- feel free to leave this page up on your browser for your man to see. Or if you're feeling really kind-- I bet your sister, mom, bestie would love you to death if she found any of these gifts under the tree! 

Hope you've enjoyed my Mele Gift Guide this week! I've loved bringing you some of my favorite products from my beautiful, inspirational sponsors! Have fun shopping! 








Discount:: BLACKFRIDAY for 30% off






Discount::


HOLIDAY for 20% off (valid 11/25 only)






Discount:: 


HOLIDAY40 for 40% off (valid 11/25-11/28)





Discount:: 

THANKS18 for 18% off + free shipping





PS. Congrats to Andi of Prov3130 Girl on winning the Dandelion Dream giveaway! Email's coming your way, Andi! 


lindsay

Comments

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts