downtown annapolis photo shoot sneak peek!

Chris and I woke up at o'dark thirty on Tuesday and had a photo shoot at sunrise in downtown Annapolis with Stacey. (Wow, that's a lot of prepositions in that sentence...) Yeah, it was pretty darn cold in my little orange dress (and even colder when I changed outfits on the street), but I'm sure the photos will be worth the shivering and feet stamping. You know I'll be sharing the rest when they're sent my way! 


Our Maryland vacation has been amazing and I have to admit I'm not quite ready to fly back to Hawaii yet. Still savoring the cold weather, munching on the cheeks of my siblings' babies and losing badly to my little sister in Wii Mario Kart. 

What have you guys been up to? I feel so out of the loop. Got any good blog posts for me to read? 


lindsay


Comments

  1. Oh Annapolis!! How I miss you... This photo is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS pic! You two look so incredibly happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stinkin' cute in that dress and y'all are adorable together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are the cutest couple ever!
    love your outfit too, sweet linds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hurry up and post the rest of the shots! so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys look adorable! way to face the cold for the sake of style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous picture! I ADORE THOSE BOOTS! where are they from?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute photo!!! You two look very happy! I don't know how you went out in that dress, too cold for me to wear something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this photo!!! So worth braving the cold!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Just beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous photo!! love love love your boots!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great picture! Can't wait to see more :) Hope you're loving your trip back east!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that photo is gorgeous! cannot wait to see the rest :)

    ♥Samarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. you two are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this picture is totally adorbs...can't wait to see all of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts