Aisle to Aloha Studio-- Holiday Sales!

Ok, guys, one last "holiday shopping" post before we get to the best part of the week-- the friends, family and gratitude part (ahem, and the food). I just wanted to let you know about the sale I'm having this week for Black Friday, Small Biz Saturday and Cyber Monday (sheesh, who comes up with all these "holidays" anyway? Oh well, it's a good excuse to get some great deals!) 

Use the code HOLIDAY25 for a whopping 25% off Friday- Monday AND get a free 6x6 Cutie painting when you spend over $100! Um, hello-- did someone say FREE paintings?? Woot. 



** ugh. Chris said this looks red and black to him. It's supposed to be navy and pink, guys. Tilt your laptop screen back... now do you see it?? navy and pink.**



I've added some new paintings to the shop this week! 



Also, gift certificates are back! They're available in $30, $50, and $100, but please don't hesitate to ask for a different dollar amount if you need one. They're really perfect for holiday giving -- let your friends and family choose some colorful, happy art for their home and I'm pretty sure you'll be on the "nice" list  for at least the next three years. 


Finally, December sponsorships are open! After you're done stuffing yourself with cranberry sauce and turkey this weekend, check out my sponsor page and consider sponsoring Aisle to Aloha for the holidays! 

I'll be popping in tomorrow to share my gratitude list for the year. It's pretty extensive, how about yours?



lindsay

Comments

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts