mele gift guide:: for the littles


Holiday shopping can be stressful, guys. I know. I love giving personal, thoughtful gifts and sometimes finding that perfect gift is tough! So, I want to help you out a little bit. Today and tomorrow, I'm hosting my very first Mele Gift Guide. I've chosen three sweet gift ideas from each of my fifteen participating sponsors. That's 45 sweet gift ideas for you! What's more, many of them have provided discount codes for you to use-- up to 40% off! 

I love supporting small, handmade businesses when I do my shopping, and I think many of you do too. But there are SO many awesome shops and businesses out there-- how do you even begin to find what you are looking for. I hope you'll start here and help support these hard-working, creative artists this holiday season. 

My sponsors create really adorable things. And what's more adorable than gifts for the little ones? Today I'm bringing you 12 fabulous gift ideas from four of my sponsors. Keep scrolling and click over to their shops for even more products for the kiddos on your list! 


Discount:: 

ALOHA10 for 10% off (valid 11/25-11/28)








Discount:: 

ALOHA20 for 20% off  (valid through December 10th)



Discount:: 

GIVE15 for 15% off (valid until December 18th)




lindsay


Comments

  1. this is a perfect little guide!! :) excited to buy stuff for my little one to be!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts