peacin' out.




My bed is covered with 3 pairs of jeans, 6 scarves, 8 shirts, 3 skirts and 3 dresses (and I'll probably add more in the next 24 hours). My library book wishlist is about 6 books deep and I'm still deciding which backpack to take as a carry-on (thank you Delta for the two free checked bags for military!).

We're pretty much bouncing off the walls happy to be heading home to the East Coast this week! We're stoked for... 

... Chickfilaaaaa, pad thai at Nano's, Panera, a pastrami sandwich at Chick and Ruth's, Kohl's, Anthro, my favorite art store, Art 'n Things!

... Chris gets to meet 4 new nieces/nephews, I get to meet 3. We get to see all 11 of those kids! 

... ice-skating with all 6 of my siblings and 9 kiddos. 

... hiking in the cold forest. 

... big wedding shindig. 

... a photo shoot in downtown Annapolis! 

... Moriah and her baby girl, Lucia are coming to visit! 

... fires in the fireplace, boots on my feet, red noses, cozy blankets and coats! 


So I'm planning on taking a bit of a bloggy break here. Honestly, I'll probably be checking back in every now and then over the next two weeks. I just can't stay away from you people. If you want to keep up with me, follow me on twitter-- I will definitely still be chatting it up on there. 

(Speaking of twitter, if you want to see a picture of me and Chris dressed as Katy Perry and Steven Tyler on Saturday, I tweeted one here.) 

Also, the shop will remain open, but any orders placed while I'm away will be shipped the 3rd weekend in November. 

See you in a few weeks with more outfits posts, my review of my Kelly Moore bag, some {what I've learned} posts, lots of Little Things, more details on the Aisle to Aloha meetup,  and the Mele Gift Guide for your holiday shopping! :) 



lindsay



Comments

  1. Sounds like you're going to be in my neck of the woods! I love chick and Ruth's! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice skating, hiking, a wedding AND family time---sounds like an awesome time! Hope you have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an AMAZING time lady. We'll be here when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe you'll be so close in one of my favorite cities. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay...so happy for you. I know you've been homesick for some Fall foilage. It's beautiful right now. Have a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you two have a great time:) enjoy spending some quality time with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to be in my neck of the woods too! Panera and Chick Fil A are my favs! In fact, we are going to Chick Fil A tomomrrow. I just got a text from them letting me know that their Peppermint Chocolate Chip milkshakes are back! It's also fun to know that Moriah will be here. Two bloggers that I follow will be near my stomping ground! So fun! You all should do a meet up! I'd totally come, it would be fun to meet you in person!

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooo want to see you so bad! wish i had the money to go. boo. but it just makes me happy to even know you'll get to hug your mom and see moriah and just be able to enjoy some autumn weather. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great trip! Soak. It. Up. and take lots and lots of pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have a wonderful and amazing time on your trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a fantastic trip!!! Have a lovely time and Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay I'll see you at the wedding =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a fab trip! I know you will, but want to wish you safe travels :) Yay for time with family & friends!!! and a wedding :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you have an amazing time, Lindsay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you have a wonderful trip Lindsay!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a very fun and safe trip!! Sounds like it's going to be amazing. =)

    LOVE your Halloween costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. have a lovely trip, my dear! I am so glad you get to go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sounds packed with fun! enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts