Fresh Paint: Birds of a Feather {and other new favorites}

Remember my goal to get 14 new paintings in my shop by February 1st? Well, I spent almost every waking hour in my studio last week and I'd say I'm well on my way to meeting my goal. It was such a productive week and I was so happy jumping back into my studio and painting up a storm. I was surprised with several unexpected sales (including a few custom paintings that I'm really excited about!).

I seriously am feeling so blessed beyond belief that I get to use my creativity in this way. As I was driving to pick Chris up from work after a successful day of painting, sending orders out at the Post Office and receiving several encouraging emails, I felt so peaceful knowing that this is exactly where God wants me right now. Have you ever felt that way? I hope so. It's a fabulous feeling. 

 I listed four new paintings in the shop last week. Check 'em out!

The Ampersand in Aqua-- 9x12 Canvas 





Cruisin' in the Rain--12x12 canvas


Dahlias Dahling --10x20 canvas



Tweet-Tweet --9x12 canvas (this one is inspired by my dear blogger/handmade friends on twitter! Love you ladies!)


I also finished my latest custom painting-- a peacock feather for a soon-to-be bride with a peacock inspired wedding! :) 


Hop over to Aisle to Aloha Studio to see more bright and modern paintings. 

(And don't forget to enter in my giveaway on Much Love Illy! You just might find a discount code while you're over there!)

I'm excited to be offering mini canvases soon! Keep an eye for these little guys in the shop soon!

Also, I love taking custom orders, but since I'll be going home for a few weeks in February, my custom queue is now closed until the beginning of March. Feel free to email me {aisletoaloha@gmail.com} between now and then if you are interested in a custom painting, and I'd be happy to plug you into the queue for March!

I hope you guys have a great start to your week! I've been so encouraged by your emails, comments & tweets to me, encouraging me in my goals for the year. I ran with Chris yesterday for the first time in foooorever. I went a little less than 1.5 miles and it didn't feel too bad. I just might get through this triathalon thing without dying. Eh, we'll see. 

 

Comments

  1. You're a VERY talented lady! The peacock feather is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the peacock feather. And I love the colors of the "Tweet Tweet" birds painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love these! I need to scrape together some money so I can buy something from your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bike!! How nice it must feel to be so productive. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tweet Tweet! I like the birds, and red/aqua is a favorite combo. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the dahlias painting! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so great. You are very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the ampersand painting! and of course the birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello from sleepy Twitter! I adore the peacock, so well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omgosh!! You made it in light blue and red!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cannot wait for mini canvases girl! and congrats on 20 sales! your shop is rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOOVE the ampersand! I can't wait to see what else you create between now and February 1st. :) Good luck, girl! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the bike...and the ampersand too for that matter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts