Thoughts in My Head



I have a ton of stuff to do today to get ready for flying out to the East Coast tomorrow.  I'm going to let you in on random thoughts rolling around in my 'haid' this morning. Ready?

I'm sick. I have decorating ADD. I wish I could just finish a room in our house and be happy, but I am constantly thinking of ways to change things and I have a million different ideas for one room. It's actually kind of annoying. I'd love to have our home "complete" and not think about changing it all the time. Maybe it's because we are in a temporary (2-3 years) living situation and I don't feel like I can make anything permanent? Oooh, I don't know. Do you struggle with this problem? 



Books. I'm headed out to Borders today to buy a great, fabulous book for my travel. I asked this on Facebook and got a great list from my friends but I thought I'd put the same question out here. Lay it on me, what's your favorite recent read? I need something engaging that I can get lost in during my 20 hour travel day. (I'm thinking I'm going to buy the Hunger Games. Have you read this series?)



Art. I'm getting closer to opening my Etsy shop, guys. Since I'm going away for several weeks, I wasn't able to open it up this week, but look for some news coming around the first week of September. And get your Paypal accounts ready--I'll be super sad if I don't make any sales! ;)



Laundry. I always do this before a trip. I do all my laundry days ahead of time. Then I wear my favorite underwear that week and end up having to do another load of laundry right before I leave. You'd think I'd learn and either just do the laundry the day before I leave, or go commando all week. Just kidding!!! I'd NEVER do that! ;)



Ok, amigos. Let's see if I can knock out my to-do list today. Ready, set, go!

Sources: Inspiration for Decoration, isuwaneeMade By GirlCentsational Girl

Comments

  1. If you buy the Hunger Games, get the second book too (the third one hasn't come out yet). They are a pretty easy reading level so it is a quick read.
    Also, I just read Loving Frank. It's about Frank Lloyd Wright's life and his mistress. Saucy AND you feel like you've learned something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert...if you haven't read it already...loved that book and can't wait for the movie in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts