Home.

 My first day at home was juuuust about perfect. Throw in one more brother and his family plus a husband (mine to be exact) and it would have taken the cake.


Live crabs sure are fun to play with... especially when they don't have their claws!



I can't believe my oldest niece is almost as tall as me. (Though, at 5"2'....that's not really hard to do.)


Our crab feasting got interrupted by a massive thunderstorm that knocked out power all around the county. I was in heaven though, not having seen a thunderstorm in almost a year!



We continued the feasting inside. I love this shot of the Palumbo sisters and our beautiful mama. 



It's not a Palumbo gathering without some wrestling. (Can you find me under that pile of kids??)



Nothing beats looking through old photo albums and remembering hilarious childhood stories together. 


Love, love looove these kiddos. 


 

Comments

  1. These are too cute! I am so happy for you that you get to spend some time with your favorite people. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you yesterday during that storm and wondered if you were enjoying it... perhaps God sent that one just for you! Hope your enjoying your week at home!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts