Inspire Me Monday: Outdoor Oasis



 Happy Monday! Hope you have had a fabulous Fourth of July weekend filled with plenty of relaxation. Chris and I were able to get some surfing in, some cookout (and slip 'n' slide) action with friends, and tonight we are looking forward to a [belated] anniversary date in Waikiki! 

So, recently, I've been looking for inspiration for what to do with my bulk trash bench. 


Of course, while looking for ideas, I found some swoon worthy outdoor patios. I can completely picture lounging in these spaces with a tall, sweating glass of lemonade and a great book to read. 

 And how could I not share them with you??


I'm loving the color combo of the navy, lime and orange in the throw pillows on the wrap around bench below. 




Doesn't this breezy pagoda look enticing?? Again with the orange and lime. 




I love the turquoise lanterns below!



Any of these catch your eye? Do you like the lounge vibe or are you more of a picnic table and grill kind of person?

I think I'm going to attempt staining the bench. I've never done any staining before so it will be an adventure. I will be sure to share the process and results with you guys. Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. You've got an amazing eye for color! I love the idea of an outdoor lounge area...

    I think you should just forget the etsy store and open a shop for your interior design business!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts