Branchy Artwork

Hi everyone! I know I've been a little MIA the past few days. I'm having a fabulous time with my friends and family here in MD and trying to fill every minute I can.

I spent yesterday down in Virginia with my oldest brother's family. I got to meet this precious one.


Oh my goodness, she melts my heart! 


Anyway, last Christmas, I painted some artwork for my brother's family and while we were there, I got to see how they had arranged it in their living room. I thought I'd share!



My brother is a forester, so I chose branches/trees/leaves as my subject. I love how they centered the paintings around that candle sconce, which has it's own branchy vibe. 

Okay, off to get ready for lunch downtown with a sweet sister-friend. Don't forget that you can follow me on twitter to get updates on all that's going on in my world this month! :)

Comments

  1. Very awesome how they've placed them! Another A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work looks great in their home! I'm glad you're getting to see your family and it sounds like you are having a blast. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts