Lucky You, I Went to Starbucks Last Night.

Apparently when I drink a Java Chip Frappucino at 7:30pm, it means you'll be getting a post written at 2am my time. Oh caffeine, I'm not sure we can be friends much longer.

Here are a few more inspiration images for you to savor this morning, and I'll be back later with a post on a new painting I finished yesterday!

I love this sweet room, found on Apartment Therapy. The yellow wallpaper, the glamorous chandelier, and is that a filing cabinet used as an end table? Love it!


This next one is from Southern Living. It features a stenciled roller shade that adds a punch to what could otherwise be a very ho-hum window. And anything with bunches of orange and pink snap dragons (I think that's what those flowers are) gets a big thumbs up in my book!




(See? The photo below is from our wedding reception last May. I love snapdragons!)


And thirdly, another burst of color from the blog Absolutely Beautiful Things. Can you tell I'm into patterns lately? The orange and lime color combo here is not for the faint of heart, but then again, I doubt any of these color saturated rooms I'm so drawn to are.

(Have you ever noticed how violent color is? Punches, bursts, pops, splashes... maybe that's why people are so afraid of it...)




Finally, a little sneak peak at the post coming later... 



Stay tuned...

Comments

  1. I totally know what you mean about having a frappucino at 7:30. If I do that, I can never sleep! It's a very annoying thing, when you want to spend the evening reading and drinking a frappucino, but you also might want to go to sleep=) It was so great to talk with you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts