iPhoto Treasure Hunt

I had a long post written up, which I'm sure was going to be super inspirational... but I decided to nix it for today because I'm not feeling particularly wordy. Instead, I'll just share some photos from back when Chris and I started dating four years ago. I've been missing him a whole lot this week (poor communication doesn't help) so I've been looking through iPhoto, getting a kick out of seeing how we've changed (or not changed).


First summer together  on the boat. 






First Thanksgiving together after we started dating. He came to visit me for a weekend while I was in Spain.


Costume party... duh.





Snowboarding together for the first time. Wow, my hair was long!







Okay, that's all... just missing my husband. Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! 


Comments

  1. such cute pics of the two of you... i too was feeling reminiscent in my blog post today...

    i am sorry this week has been so hard. i can only imagine how much you want him home.

    I hope you can touch base soon and really hope the time passes quickly till your wearing that homecoming dress for him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts