it's the little things:: speckled eggs and teeny diapers



Good morning, sweet friends and happy Friday! It's 5:36am and I can't sleep anymore after Chris left for the day, so I thought I'd reflect on my week and work on my Little Things post! 

Thanks for your patience these weeks as things are a bit crazy. Last week I was just exhausted and feeling yucky, so that explains the absence of the linkup. And who knows what will happen these next few Fridays-- maybe I'll be in labor next week! (Here's hoping!) I hope you'll continue to post about your little blessings of the week and share your posts, even if I'm not able to post the linkup! 






So here are my little things for the week:: 

Chris and I have started to buy the 'farm fresh' brown eggs from the store instead of the plain white ones. The speckled ones make me smile. 

We've been enjoying thunderstorms almost every afternoon lately. After three years of barely any storms in Hawaii, it's such a treat to hear that thunder roll and listen to the rain pour outside. 

I treated myself to a pedi + Starbucks on Wednesday. Even though they kept me waiting for almost an hour (!!), it was so nice to get a fresh coat of color and soak my feet while enjoying my iced caramel macchiatto. I had to go with a bold turquoise on my toes for my boy. :) 

Teeny-tiny diapers just awaiting Silas' arrival. 

We bought a new vacuum! This thing is kind of a beast, but boy was it satisfying to suck up all that dust when I vacuumed the house yesterday! 

It took me about 2.3 seconds from opening my mail to getting this gorgeous headband on my head yesterday. It makes me feel so pretty and I think I might need to buy another one in different colors. My girl, Moriah, is so talented! (Buy your own headband here-- you won't regret it!) 


Alright peoples. Link up your Little Things below! 

party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 





Comments

  1. Those vacuums are the best. My parents have one and they really get the job done!

    Love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those little diapers!! Ah! What is this time next week you have a BABY?!? So crazy to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little diapers! So excited for you! A pedi and Starbucks is definitely the perfect treat while waiting for your little bundle to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Shark. It's the best vacuum I've ever bought ... and we've gone through an absurd amount of vacuums since we got married 14 years ago. I'm talking a vacuum every two years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your headband + nail polish color!! Have a wonderul weekend Lindsay!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I buy the farm fresh cage free eggs too! When I was little, my great grandpa had chickens and a garden and I got to pick the eggs. They remind me of then :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts