two reasons why you should email me today!




I'm kind of in shock that the New Year is upon us already. As January approaches, I've got two very good reasons why you might want to email me! 

Sponsorships! 

Sponsorships for January are open! Check out my stats and rates on my sponsorship page . I love helping handmade and small businesses get more exposure and my super-duper affordable advertising rates are sure to fit every budget. 

I'm so stoked about the growth and direction of my blog. 2011 was a fabulous year of growth, as I introduced my "aloha style" posts, hosted the Birthday Club and started the Little Things linkup. In 2012, exciting changes are coming to Aisle to Aloha including a complete re-branding and many other fun things that will be revealed soon! If you want to contact me to see if we'd be a good fit, shoot me a note at aisletoaloha{at}gmail.com, or just click the "email" tab on the right sidebar. 

Custom Queue re-opened!

Also, I'm opening up two spots in my custom queue! I took a short hiatus from custom orders over the holidays and I'm excited to get back into it. So, if you'd like a painting created just for you, check out my queue and policies on my custom paintings page.  As stated there, spots on the queue are first come, first serve, even if you've already contacted me with interest before. Email me to ask about reserving a spot on the queue! 

Hope to hear from you soon! ;)

lindsay


Comments

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts