oh, hi there.


Oh, hey, it's me, your ol pal, Lindsay. Whoops, took a little unintentional blog break this week. Not gonna apologize though, cuz I think those kinds of things are always good for us. I love you guys and all, but I don't want to be a slave to my blog. A slave to bacon, yes, to my blog-- not so much. ;) 

I've been busy painting away this week, working at getting some new pieces ready to go in the shop. Tonight, if you peek over there, you'll see some brand new canvas magnets going in, as well as one or two paintings on the new 8x8 canvas size and possibly a painting on one of the new round canvases as well! Lots of fun stuff happening over here! 

Speaking of fun stuff happening, I've been chatting about it on twitter, but just to give you a heads up-- I'm brainstorming a new name and new branding for Aisle to Aloha come spring! With our move coming up, I feel weird keeping the "aloha" and have been searching for a name that wouldn't tie me to a location. I've come up with the perfect name and I'm super excited about these changes! I'm not planning on changing the content, but just tweaking things a bit in other areas. I hope you'll stick with me and go through a few growing pains starting in the next few months! 

What have you been up to this week? Anything productive? Anything fuuun?

PS. The Little Things linky party will be going live tomorrow morning! Get your posts ready! 


lindsay

Comments

  1. I'm really excited to find out about your new name and branding! It's good to change things over as life changes =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely stick around for your changes. They sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited to see what you do with the blog next! I've been doing a lot of the usual lately -- working, catching up on tv via Hulu, and trynna figure out life, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see the new branding and name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so glad to have ya back, friend! all your blog readers have missed you i'm sure!
    can't wait to hear about all the exciting changes to your business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! I'm so addicted to bacon, lol!

    I'm loving the little monkey, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts