fresh paint!

Hi lovelies! I've been busy busy busy the past few months with lots of custom orders. I really enjoy custom work, especially the time I spend getting to know my customers and tailoring a piece just for them! Here are two custom orders I finished most recently. 

Kat has a colorful kitchen with hues of coral, green and turquoise and she wanted to make it even brighter with some tropical 12x12 Aisle to Aloha pieces. (My favorite is either the hula girl or that bike!) 



My sweet friend, Sandy is due in just a few short weeks with her first baby boy and I had the privilege of working on some custom nursery pieces for her! Each animal represents Sandy, her husband Marv, and their baby boy using animals from the Chinese calendar. The significance of these pieces is so sweet and I had a blast working on them for Sandy. Check out her awesome nursery sneak peek here! 

I love that monkey so much that he'll be taking up residence in the shop pretty soon! :)




I'm stoked  to share a sneak-peek of a new Aisle to Aloha product coming to the shop this week! Tiny 2x2 canvas paintings double as magnets! There are a few on my fridge right now and I can hardly stand the cuteness! Follow me on twitter or on Facebook if you want to be in the know when they debut! 


And finally, if you're thinking of giving the gift of happy color this Christmas, make sure you place your order by December 10th! That's the cut off date for Christmas delivery, but the shop will be open all month! Gift certificates are also available in any amount for those last minute gifts! 

Happy Tuesday, friends! 


lindsay


Comments

  1. OMG THOSE MAGNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the paintings you did for Sandy :) The sneak peek of her baby room is adorable!!

    I really can't wait to get my hands on some of those magnets! It's definitely in my college budget (since I've been wanting an aisle to aloha original for forever now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! especially the bike and the little lacey ruffly magnet! love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the magnets. When I (finally) move back out of my parent's house, I will be buying both magnets and paintings. Yes, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the palm trees, so soothing! and those magnets are gonna be a hit, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore that bicycle with the flowers! And I can't wait for the magnets! I already know I'm going to buy the green flower one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the magnets are adorable! love the paintings for sandy too- so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the new product - soooo cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the palm trees and the bike, particularly the flowers in the bike's basket! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THAT MONKEY! I'm gonna need one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bike is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love them all but i'm am seriously lovin those magnets, lindsay!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love Sandy's baby's paintings! :D

    and ador-a-ble miniature paintings! :D

    xoxo.
    Des.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog from your guest post on the Freckled Itlaian and fell in love :) These paintings would be perfect for my beachy bedroom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts