it's the little things:: guest post by megan flynn from freckled italian!

Aloha friends! Before we jump into our Little Things post today, I'm excited to announce the winner of the La Sardina Mobius camera from Lomography! This suh-weet camera goes to... 

Comment #121! The beautiful blogger over at The Pepper and her Pups! :) 

Congratulations! Shoot me an email and I'll get you connected with the lovely people from Lomography! Thanks to all who entered. I really enjoyed reading about your favorite photos!  

Without further ado, I'm excited to have a sweet guest poster for our Little Things linkup today! Megan blogs over at Freckled Italian and she's one of my awesome December sponsors. Megan shares her yummy recipes (like this "grown up" grilled cheese recipe, mmm!), love for bright tights (I'm a fan of raspberry too, Megan!) and pretty pictures. Plus, her blog is super cute, so I think you should hop on over after you've read her Little Things and linked up your own!

(psst.. I'm closing comments, so leave some love for Megan instead of here! ;) 

Ok, take it away, Megan! 



Hi everybody! Megan here from Freckled Italian



I'm so excited to be posting on From the Aisle to Aloha today about those little things that have made me feel grateful this week. These past few days have been full of reading, rain, and getting ready for the holidays. So without further ado, here are some things for which I am thankful:

A few grey, rainy days like the past few here in Virginia. 
This is my favorite weather and I always feel so happy when it's chilly and wet outside.


Getting lost in a new book.


Festive lights adorning our small apartment. 


Spending an afternoon with my wonderful mom, who drove two hours just to have lunch and then dinner with me.



What about you? Link up!

party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4. I reserve the right to kick you out of the party if you aren't playing nice-- so make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.).



Popular Posts