aloha style: punch it up!


top:: {gift}
brooch:: {much love illy}
bracelet:: {gift, from dominican republic}
jeans:: {american eagle}
wedges:: {payless}




hi friends! How were your holiday weekends? I hope you had lots of sweet time with family and friends!   Today, I'm rocking proof that great accessories can pump up any outfit. I wouldn't normally wear a navy blue tee layered on top of dark wash jeans( why wear one color when you can wear six??), but the combo totally works when you kick it up a notch with some bright accessories. My Much Love, Illy brooch is seriously one of my favorite accessories lately. It's so easy to pin it onto a scarf or tee and completely change up any ho-hum outfit.

Here are some colorful accessories that have made it onto my wishlist lately.


Lace earrings and necklaces from white owl on etsy

Dainty leather bracelets from sonofasailor on etsy

Geometric and gemstone jewelry from sparklefarm on etsy

Colorful cowls and braided necklaces from ohjustjess on etsy

Vibrant lockets from verabel + fox on etsy


Got a  favorite handmade shop for purchasing punchy accessories? Share in the comments below and help us discover some new favorites! 


lindsay








Comments

  1. You look so pretty lady! I'm off to check out these shops you suggested, I have some Christmas money to spend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trouser denim pants look so great on you! I like simply livly necklaces to pump up an outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the leather & brass bracelet from Sonofasailor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so good, Linds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how your styled up the brooch! thanks for the sweet shout out, friend. love you much!

    p.s. every time i see your pics, i want to cut my hair again! you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love etsy! especially much love illy's shop. cute things like hers are what inspired me to open up my own [laplusbelle.etsy.com]. i also barberry & lace for jewelry! but really, there are so many wonderful shops on etsy. it's easy to find great handmade items.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that brooch is so pretty - and how fun is your bracelet?!
    cate @ wildruffle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts