[here and there] Alooooha Friday!

Happy Aloha Friday, my friends! Ready for weekend? Oohh yeah, baby!

It's been a pretty good week at the Wilkins' casa. 

Got some happy new curtains hung up in our bedroom. ( I'll be sharing more about them next week!) 


Spent a lot of time in my studio, painting away, bobbing my head to my Ingrid Michaelson Pandora station.  If my computer cooperates with me, I'll be listing a new painting or two in the shop later today.




Ate a LOT of hummus. Seriously, love that stuff. With salt and pepper pita chips. Yum-o-licious. 

(Now you are going to analyze my fridge, aren't you? Yes, that's bacon. Don't act all surprised.) 


I've been working with Leonora over at Yellow Heart Art on some super exciting changes for the bliggity blog. Here's a little sneak peek. You're gonna love it. Well, I do, anyway. 



Packing up for my trip to see Chris! Woot! I'm a bit nervous because there is talk of some changes in the schedule, so if you could pray with us that everything goes smoothly as planned, Chris and I would really appreciate it! Also, please be praying for safe travels for me! I have literally 24 hours of travel. Oy. 

Cannot wait to knock that boy down with a big 'ol hug! 




I'll be "out of the office" next week, but posts will be going up as usual ( barring any technical difficulties, of course!) 

My shop will stay open, but shipping will be delayed until the end of May. So, if you'd like to order a painting from my shop and get it before late May, please do so before tomorrow night (Saturday, May 7th). Any orders placed after May 7th will be shipped out the last week of May. 


Had a great week? A funky one? Any fun weekend plans? 



Comments

  1. Hi

    I haven't visited in a while, but it is great to check into your beautiful blog and see how well you are doing!

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the middle of a fun and funky teacher appreciation week!

    I love the look of your new curtains and I'm so excited that you get to see your man again! Safe travels ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new curtains! Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a safe trip! Love the curtains can't wait to hear more about them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying you have a safe trip. Got any good books?
    I just read The Pioneer Woman- I loved knowing her story- a tad bit steamy though.
    LOL
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the curtains!!
    hummus umm yes please!!
    have the most wonderfulest trip ever and enjoy every minute of it.

    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. have so much fun!!! I pity people who don't eat bacon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that fabric you used for the curtains!! Have a safe trip darling and enjoy!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad it's friday! I'll be working on a furniture remake and getting ready for a garage sale. Oh, and spending time with our mamas!

    Hope you have a great weekend! So happy for you to see your hubs! Praying for great schedules and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those curtains are awesome! Love 'em. Josiah and I love hummus, too! He'll eat it on pita bread, and I eat it with carrots. You should come over and have a hummus party with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those curtains! soooo pretty!!! the hummus and pita chips talk made me a bit hungry for just that!!!

    hope you have a fabulous weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say, bring on the bacon. You have a lot of food to eat before you leave!

    I'm definitely praying the schedule remains and you make it thru your crazy traveling.

    Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hummus and pita chips as a fave snack? we.are.soul.sistas!
    we'll miss your while you're on your trip, but have fun with the hubs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I lurve the curtains! And the blog makeover peek!! Looks like you have some mighty good things coming your way! My hubby & I will keep y'all in our prayers.

    We love hummus - but we've never tried salt & pepper pita chips... might have to give them a try! This weekend is my first weekend being done with grad school so I will be relaxing A LOT and travelling to see some fam-i-ly! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ingrid michaelson pandora station for the win. that is totally what i listen to!! :D yay!

    and hummus. win again. I think I'm going to post a DIY recipe for hummus... as soon as i figure out how to make it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. eeek cant wait for your bloggity blog makeover!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'll be praying that you have a safe and wonderful trip to see your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts