Happy Birthday May Birthday Girls!

Happy May Day! Did you know that May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii? Yep, I'll be smelling the sweet scent of plumeria all over the island! And here on the blog, we're celebrating the May birthday girls from the Love and Envelopes Birthday Club! 





Photobucket

Here's wishing a delightful birthday to our May birthday girls! Feel free to stop by their blogs to say hello! 

Shey B.
Birthday: May 14th
Blog: SheyB
Shop: SheyB

Victoria B.
Birthday:  May 14th

Ashley K. 
Birthday: May 28th

Alli F. 
Birthday: May 29th

If you have recently blogged about your Birthday Club goodies, feel free to leave a link in the comments below! (My linky expired on my Birthday Club page!) I'd love to see your posts!

Sign ups are currently closed for the Birthday Club, but check back in June when we are hoping to open sign ups! 


Comments

  1. wahooo hopefully I can get in on the next sign up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! happy may day and happy early bdays to all these ladies.

    mmm, i want me a cupcake now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday is in May too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to these lovely ladies! {and myself!!}

    and I'm with Illy, I want a cupcake. stat! hehe

    have a fab week, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cupcake looks yummy! and happy birthday to those ladies and happy lei day to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy happy HAPPY birthday to all the birthday club girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted about the birthday gifts I received - again, thank you so much ladies!!

    http://ambernouveau.wordpress.com/2011/03/23/thank-you/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts