Aloha From a Sponsor: Yes, Teacher



Ever find yourself scrounging around the perfect card to send as a thank you, congrats, or just to say "hey!"? Sarah's shop, Yes Teacher! has pages of bright, handmade cards that are perfect for keeping on hand for those exact occasions. I love how she uses beautifully patterned fabric, such as Amy Butler, to make her cards extra special. Check out my interview with her below and be sure to hop over to her shop and blog to get to know her more!





Could you tell us a little bit about yourself? 

I'm Sarah and I teach special education by day and I craft by night! I've been married for eight years, and my husband and I live in Texas with our dog and three cats. I love to read, shop, drink tea, and travel the world! Oh, and ice cream: I'm addicted to it!  




You have lots of beautiful handmade cards in your shop, so you must realize the importance of a handwritten note. What was the last note you sent out?

Actually, the last one I sent out was for Mother's Day! And before that, I gave a thank you card to the office staff at our school for Administrative Assistant's day. I think sending notes and cards is a really great way to show someone you care!


Congrats on almost 100 sales! What's one thing you've learned during your time as a handmade biz owner? 

I've learned a lot! Great product pictures is key, as is making connections with the online crafting community. And hang in there! Your dedication and hard work WILL pay off eventually!



What is your favorite color and what does it say about your personality? 

This is tough. I like a LOT of colors! I think maybe plum purple is my favorite right now. (This is ironic because I'm allergic to plums). I'm not sure what this says about my personality! Maybe there are other friendly introverts who are also drawn to plum purple?!




Kind of makes you wanna pull out that pen and start writing some letters, doesn't it? Visit Sarah's shop or pop in to her blog today and say hello! 

Comments

  1. I love Sarah! I've gotten 3 orders from her she is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the hello heart cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yes, Teacher! She is so talented and such a wonderful person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts