savoring.

Hi.

I've been quiet around here this week, for good reason. After an excruciating five hour flight delay, Chris got home on Monday night. We've been savoring time together as a family of three again and are still stuck in a bit of a jetlagged, house-bombarded-with-luggage, giddy-to-be-together-again fog. My birthday was yesterday and we celebrated with breakfast out, a drive on 30-A, followed by a picnic lunch and a dinner date with just the two of us. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and the company of my boys was all I needed.

I've got a fresh new design coming to the blog very soon, as well as the re-opening of my shop this week! I'll also be announcing the winner of the Beautiful Blendings giveaway tomorrow, so I'll be back soon.


Comments

  1. Y'all are the cutest little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So happy for you three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so happy that all 3 of you are back together again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me so happy to read. 'Been thinking about you as I knew Chris' return was coming up and I'm so glad you guys are reunited again and enjoying quality time together, just in time for your birthday. :) (Happy Belated YOU-day!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great present to have your family back together. Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Oh I am so pleased for you guys. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts