right now.



I've been feeling a bit quiet lately. Not for lack of things going on, but I'm just savoring having my family back together again and maybe hunkering down in preparation for the next two months, which are going to be packed. 

I'm enjoying being back in my studio again. It's honestly really hard for me to get much done with Silas demanding a lot of my attention, but I slowly chip away at packaging orders and painting new artwork. The warm sunshine that floods the room each morning does my soul good, especially when I can slip away during naptime. Like right now. Laundry? What laundry?

Si is constantly on the move and pulls up on everything he can. I'm pretty certain he'll be walking by the time we make it to Boston. I'm also certain that my gray hairs are multiplying daily. As one friend just said on Instagram, "Isn't it amazing how one miniature human can make you feel like your brain is melting?!" His emerging personality is anything but little, and it's pretty fascinating to see him developing into his own little person. 

I guess I don't have much else to say today, except that I don't have much to say. I'm off to finish my coffee before it gets cold and maybe package a few more orders before my boy wakes up. 


PS. When I'm quiet on the blog, I'm usually still pretty present on Instagram. I'd love to have you join me in my little space there. 




Comments

  1. You're a mom now,, that takes priority.. No explanations needed... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been feeling that way too...and I say just go with it. Your readers will be here when you feel like sharing again :) Enjoy just being for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Agreeeeed. I think it's just hard because being quiet in the online world basically makes you non-existent. But I have to remember that that's okay sometimes!

      Delete
  4. Your little one is growing quickly! Maeva is still trying to crawl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, girl. I think he is going to be walking soon. I kind of want to tie his feet together. ;)

      Delete
  5. Your blog is so lovely. Bright, comfortable, and perfect with my cup of Chai latte.
    (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Katie! Those words totally made my day. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts