a new look, a winner, and a shop re-opening.

Hey hey, a new look for the blog!

Life has been really crazy lately and it's left me craving simplicity. I went with a simplified layout and design and a fresh logo, and Oana delivered, as usual. I'm trying out a left sidebar, which is new for me, and after years of being in the right sidebar fan club, I actually kind of love it. What do you think? You'll find links to my pages (sponsor info, about me, etc.) and links to my email, Twitter, Instagram, etc. on the sidebar under my photo.

If you're reading this in a reader, or email, click over and let me know what you think! 

Also, if you entered the giveaway for the Beautiful Blendings shop credit, thank you!

The winner was Ashley (no link to a blog!) and an email has been sent your way!

If you'd still love to snag a custom cowl or hoop art, use the code HELLOBEAUTIFUL for 25% off your order!

And finally...

The shop is back open! I've missed being in the studio and sending my artwork to you people. As I figure out how to work with this crazy maniac crawling around my feet, I'll be putting new hand-painted necklaces and prints in the shop!

Click here to visit Hello Hue Studio now!

Alright, speaking of crazy maniac, I've got a little boy to chase after now. Have a great Thursday!



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I love the new look! So fresh and clean, it reminds me of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look, and am definitely digging the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Its so pretty and clean! Also, I'm so excited to hear your shop is back open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the new look!! I have always been a right sidebar girl too, but I love the look of it on the left here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you going to be emailing the winner? Just wondering because I'm an Ashley and I entered. :Fingers crossed:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Good question. Sorry I didn't specify above, but I did email the winner and it was someone else. Thanks for entering though!

      Delete
  7. Great new look, and I can't wait to see what's in the shop!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love simple blog designs like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new look is amazing. So fresh, so fun.
    Has me wishin' and dreamin' about my blog now...
    :)

    Glad to see the shop back. I love window shopping all your pretty art... With our new house, maybe I'll finally find the excuse to bring something home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! I love it! So simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new look!!! Gorgeous.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks very nice, Lindsay! Do you tweak your layout yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the fresh new look Linds!!! Everything you do is awesome girl, why doubt?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the new look of the blog. So simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the new look - so clean and crisp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE the new look. And I've actually read that it's best to have your most important stuff on the left side because that's where people's eyes land first. So I'm sure your sponsors will thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The new look is amazing! I love the simplicity and crispness of it all and that it still captures the whole Hello Hue look (and all of its happiness and Hawaiian bits and pieces, too!).

    p.s. I'm so glad your husband is back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely new blog look. It sounds like exciting times ahead for you. So much to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a little late to comment on this one, but I love the new look! Clean & fresh looking, with just the right amount of open space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts