good words from winnie the pooh.


"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie the Pooh

I'm a bit in denial that Silas is turning one year old in two days. I've loved this quote since before he was born and I can still remember seeing that little gummy bear wiggling around on the screen in our doctor's office when we had our first ultrasound. Now he's clapping and giggling and crawling everywhere and has the brightest, most passionate little personality. Can't wait for the years of adventures to come with this kiddo. 

Comments

  1. oh so sweet! love the art :)
    and I know! time flies like crazy! my baby boy is 13 months today....I've survived the "I can't believe he is going to be one....!!!!" phase hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that quote. a taste of adventure is so exciting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! And I can't believe he's a year either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh already one!? How did that happen!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... This seriously made me tear up! I definitely have baby fever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bitter sweet thing, our babies turning 1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I really have been out of the blogging loop for a long time. I can't believe it's been a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that is so sweet! And I LOVE your beautiful artsy writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts