Not a Whole Lot...

 I don't have a whole lot for you today. If you have been over to my Etsy shop this week, you've seen my newest listing-- the "Sweetheart Tree" painting. Hot pink and black. Cute, huh?





A lot of you have asked about custom paintings. I am going to start offering custom paintings on my Etsy shop. If you'd like to talk to me about a painting, send me a convo on Etsy and we can work out the deets. I can do custom colors on a design I already have or we can talk about a new design idea for your painting. 

Go enter the giveaway to win one of my paintings this week! Giveaway closes Thursday night!
 

Comments

  1. L! I absolutley LOVE this. It is so whimsical. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color combination!! I would have never thought of black as the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay! I just checked out your etsy shop you do awesome work. It's so fun! I love the philosophical birds. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts