Inspire Me Monday: Brickmakers Table

 Happy Discoverer's Day! (Apparently that's the new, politically correct name for Columbus Day?) Hope you are having a marvelous day. Chris woke up with a sore throat today so I made him some tea with honey and we're just resting in bed this morning.

I got some really uplifting, sweet comments over the weekend. Thank you--I really have the very best readers. :) 

So, since I shared that Holbrook table with you from Home Decorators, I've become more obsessed with  brickmakers tables. I want one so badly. I love the worn and weathered wood, the dark steel base, the clean lines... lovely. Here are a few beautiful images I've gleaned from the webs that feature my favorite table.



Wish this pic wasn't so blurry. But I love those glass lamps too. As they say... *swoon!*









Comments

  1. LOVE that table!! you could put that absolutely anywhere and it would still be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

    You can access info online @
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
    ninjiom.50webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey enormous stuff or pleasant information about home decoration you are offering here.websites

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts