Etsy Love: meg j. roberts jewelry


         

Ah, the joys of Twitter. Etsy tweeted about this shop yesterday and I fell in love with Meg's quirky jewelry collection right away. I knew you would love it too, so I'm here to share meg j. roberts jewelry with you!

Her unique little animals are made from blackened steel and hung on blackened sterling silver chains. Any of these necklaces would make fabulous gifts, wouldn't they?

 [Click any of the pictures or the banner above to jump over to the shop!]




You could be the only girl on the block with a dead fish necklace!  

(How can something so morbid be so adorable?)


When I have some extra spending money, I'd love this little humpback whale to remind me of the times spent whale watching with Chris here in Hawaii. 




What do you think? Gotta have one? Not your style but perfect for someone on your Christmas list? 

 

Comments

  1. Those are so cool! I've never seen anything quite like it. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the dead fish is awesome! Never thought I'd say that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts