Etsy Love: Pretty Swell


Have you used the Shop Local feature on Etsy? I love using it and finding artists that live on Oahu or neighboring islands. That's how I found Pretty Swell. She creates on the same little island I do. 

And, well, her shop name just says it all. 

She makes delicate fabric flowers in every color of the rainbow. I love everything in her shop from her party garlands, to the cake toppers, to the sweet crown of flowers for darling little girls and hair pins for fashionable big girls. 

I think the flower garlands would look awesome as home decor, swagged on some shelves or over windows. :)

And her photography is delicious too. :) 

{Click on the pics to check out the rest of her lovely shop}







{If you have a second, would you care to "like" my Facebook Fan page? Or maybe you wanna follow me on twitter?}


 

Comments

  1. I love those garlands - they're charming! Thanks so much for sharing this shop with us. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love creative people. Such cute garlands...gives me ideas for my daughters BD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty!

    I just "liked" you on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts