Maui Bound!

It's Friday folks! This evening I'll be hopping on a plane to Maui! I'm headed out for a girl's weekend with five of my girlfriends and I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to some wine tasting, zip-lining, sipping on piƱa coladas and frolicking through lavender fields (seriously, we're going to lavender fields... how sweet is that?)

One quick reminder and then I'll leave you with some photos of a sunrise hike Chris and I took on Monday. (I took pictures every few minutes, so you get to watch the sun rise too!)

If all goes as planned, Aisle to Aloha Studio (my Etsy shop, peeps) will be opening it's cyber doors on MONDAY! There are still a few details to be worked out, but we're super close and I'm so excited (slash super nervous too!) So, keep an eye out! Alooooha!
















Comments

  1. Great photos. Have fun in Maui and have a pina colada for me! Can't wait to see your Etsy shop when it opens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have soooooo much fun in Maui--my favorite place on earth! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts