Linky Link Friday

 Chris is off today so we're going to be marking lots of things off our to-do list (which includes but is not limited to -- snorkeling, hanging new living room artwork, possible buying a Jeep Wrangler (!), and a double date with some awesome neighbors.) I thought I'd leave you with some of my favorite links this week. Enjoy!

 This artist is amazing. He must have an exorbitant amount of patience!

I've watched this video 5 times this week. I crack up everytime. "Where my kids at??"

Have you heard of Pomplamoose? I love them so much and kind of want to marry Nataly. Kind of.

Follow me on twitter, yo.

Lastly, please consider donating to the Pregnancy Clinic. So many men, women and children's lives are changed each year through this fabulous organization. Only 14 days left and I'm at 11%.

Ok, my charming husband is looking at me very impatiently so I should hop off the 'puter. Have a fabulous weekend, dear friends!

Comments

  1. I love that video as well! I finally broke down and watched it awhile ago and it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts