Inspire Me Monday: Rue the Day.

No doubt you've seen images floating all around the interwebs from the lovely online mag, Rue. I got a chance to read through it this weekend and I've gotta share my favorite images with you.

 I loved the article about the home of Victoria Smith, author of the awesome blog sfgirlbybay (page 85). Her home is a delicious mix of mid century modern and bohemian style. I'm so drawn to the textures in her home. From the rustic dining room table, the plush flokati rugs and the sleek chairs, it looks so inviting! 





[above images from Rue Magazine]

Okay, I also loved this article about MaeMae Paperie (page 55). Not only does Megan Gonzalez design gorgeous stationary, wedding invites and other paper yumminess, she has a super inspiring studio as well. Ch-check it out. 







[images from MaeMae Paperie]



So, did you get a chance to read through Rue? Did you see the article about my girl, Emily Henderson? (It starts on page 139!) Did I ever tell you about when she emailed me after reading a post on this here little blog? Yeah, she's pretty awesome. 


 

Comments

  1. I saw it and love it! That first dining room makes my heart skip a beat! Have a great day, L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a room that color! Gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful space, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts