Aisle to Aloha Studio--Open for Business!

It took a lot of planning, encouragement from family, friends and awesome readers, hours painting and brainstorming with Chris, but I'm finally here! I'm so excited to announce that my Etsy shop, Aisle to Aloha Studio is finally open!!! 


A huge thank you to all of you who have put up with reading about my doubts, hesitations and questions along the way, as well as encouraging me in my painting and coming alongside me in my excitement for this new endeavor.

Also, super duper mahalo to my girl Rachel, who took all the listing photos for the shop. 

Click on my banner or the photos below to head over to the shop and take a look around. I'll be adding more paintings (in different styles and sizes) as inspiration hits. I'd love to hear what you think and which painting is your fave! 











Comments

  1. Awesome job! I love the one of the two birds the best... or the bike. They are all so pretty though. Good luck with this new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so cute - love the bike. congrats on your new shop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is so exciting!! Way to pursue a talent and a gifting. Wish you luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the paintings Linds! Great job and congrats on opening the shop! The bird one is my fav! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep!! I'll take one of everything! Just kidding... I just can't decide. But I'll have to soon before they all get snatched up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new shop! :) I LOVE your paintings! :) I just moved into a new place and am working on putting together a cluster wall. I am adding some of your work to my faves! Would love to have your work on my wall :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper cute and fun! Love the paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, I really like them. The colors really pop and the pictures just add to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts