pretty pictures from my little brother's wedding.








Saturday afternoon was pretty monumental for my family-- we married off the last of us seven kids. My little brother, Adam, married his gorgeous red-haired bride, Sarah. The wedding was filed with so many details that Sarah worked tremendously to put together. Scratch-off seating tickets, real maple syrup favors (she's from Vermont!), vintage books in the centerpieces (my brother is a poet!) and a beautiful mint and peach color palette. And the flower girl dresses worn by my sweet nieces? My sister-in-law and new sister-in-law spent many hours making those from scratch! I got to help a little when Sarah asked me to do the hand-lettering for the ceremony and the menu chalkboards. 
The really beautiful moment of the day came when Adam and Sarah take communion together as husband and wife as 'Lead Me to the Cross' by Francesca Battestelli played. The richness of that moment encapsulated what the whole day was about.
After such a busy day, the only pictures I got of me and Chris together are those goofy Instagram selfies. We had such a fun time dancing and celebrating Adam and Sarah's marriage and I'm so glad we're all in the 'old marrieds' club together now!


Comments

  1. Not convinced that Sarah didn't possibly raid my wedding pinterest board! :D Love all the pretty details and the colors are my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the shades of orange, and all those precious little girls! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful details from a beautiful day. Love such personal details from weddings. And is there anything cuter than girls in tulle skirts?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little girls dresses! too cute! they must have felt like princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute wedding! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous wedding!!! Congrats on getting your final brother married off! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great wedding!! It looks like a grand time! p.s. I'm also from Vermont:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the little details, especially the chalkboard sign. What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful day! I really love the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a perfect day and beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos! Looks like a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts