breaking news.




glasses:: {c/o firmoo}
blazer:: o'neill (similar)
navy blue fleece lined tights:: {francesca's collections}
boots:: {rack room shoes}
ring:: {charlotte russe}



So, remember last week when I mentioned how I wanted some fleece-lined leggings for this fall/winter? Oh-mah-gawsh, you guys. My legs are in heaven. 

On Thursday afternoon, when Chris got home from school, I threw Silas at him and booked it out the door. Turned up the radio (NPR, my friends, that's my jam.) and actually made it to the mall without the GPS for the first time ( if you're in the military or move a lot--you know that's a big deal). As soon as I stepped foot in the mall, I breathed in the soft-pretzel-new shoes-fake plants aroma and basically heard the sound of angels singing. Something about being in the mall by myself, sans stroller, made me want to do a jig. I almost grabbed the shoulder of the stranger standing behind on the escalator and exclaimed, "No baby! No baby! I can go wherever I want!" 

Long story short, I bought two pairs of fleece-lined tights and a pair of fleece-lined leggings and they are oh-so-soft and may not leave my body until May. 

Hello Hue, covering only the most important topics on the blogosphere. 

Comments

  1. Ahhh! I think I need those tights! It's so cold here already. The no-baby feeling is great, though I always think I'm forgetting something when I'm out by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are always so well put together! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! You hit it spot in about the GPS and shopping with no stroller/kids!!! It's very rare I get out without my boys, but when I do, I feel like a totally different woman. It's crazy what an hour or two alone, not as a full time mommy can do for our souls. It's like a reset button!
    Loving the outfit! Wish fleece lined tights were needed here in El Paso!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I feel you! I found a double pack of fleece lined tights at....wait for it...Sam's Club! And they were only $7.99. Crazy comfy and you can tell they keep you a little warmer. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have shopped with you that day! Love the outfit and love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the bombshell find! You are lovely and hilarious and I feel as if we are already dear friends. NPR and soft pretzels are my jam! Also, you rock that haircut. More power to you :]

    Annie, http://www.mismatchedsimplicity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are too cute! I wish it was cold enough here in Cali to justify buying fleeced lined leggings. I love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I MUST have a pair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This made me laugh and smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute, Lindsay! I want some of those....=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts