talking shop!

It's almost here, guys. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you've no doubt seen me talking about the re-opening of my Etsy shop, Hello Hue Studio. I've been working hard on my artwork and I'm so excited to share it with you next week! 

I thought I'd share a little about the products that you'll find in the shop when it opens next week. 
First of all, I'm excited to offer prints in the shop! For years I've wanted to work on prints of my artwork, but with limited resources in Hawaii, I never did. Next week, there will be some frameable Hello Hue designs available for you to purchase! Some designs may be familiar, while others are all new.
You might remember my mini canvas magnets from right before I closed up shop last spring. They're back and just as cute as ever! They're available in a rainbow of colors and with a super strong magnet on the back, they'll add some happy cheer to your fridge or magnetic chalkboard. (Or baking sheet, which is what I'm using to display my inventory in the studio. ;)



The product I'm most excited about is my brand-new hand-painted necklaces. I've painted my designs in minute detail on gorgeous mahogany wood pendants. There are silver and antiqued bronze chains available and the chains are 24". Just like the prints, I've always had a dream to offer my artwork in this form and seeing them hanging in my studio, even better than I imagined is pretty surreal. I hope you'll love them just as much as I do, but if not, that's okay, because I wouldn't mind keeping them all to my self. 

You may be asking, "What about the canvases??" I'll have some limited designs on canvases, but I'm seeing the direction of the shop shift a bit. Part of the reason is because the packaging portion of selling canvases is so time-consuming and sometimes stressful. I'd rather spend my time designing and painting than wrestling cardboard boxes and cutting them to size. I may start to offer custom pieces again, depending on how the shop is doing. 

I'm excited and just a tiny bit anxious about the shop opening. Putting your designs and hard work out there is nerve-wracking, but I'm so stoked to dive into the handmade world again. My prayers are that through my shop and artwork, I'll honor God, inspire others, and add some happy color into your lives. 

See you next week at Hello Hue Studio! 

Comments

  1. So cute!! :) I can't wait for the shop to open so I can figure out what I'm going to buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love it all!!
    I can't wait for your debut so I can finally have a Hello Hue original :) I think i am really going to dig these prints! I need something to spruce up my cubicle :D

    Melissa, The 25th Hour Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I love all of it! Gorgeous! Can't wait to see the shop opened back up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shop is darling!!! Love, love, love!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very excited about the prints! :)

    Update your shop location btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations about launching your shop again! Your artwork is so beautiful and so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the camera piece - MUST have this!!! Looking forward to your reopening. I just clicked notify when reopened on Etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my eye on that 'I love you more everyday' print, so cute! (well, ALL of them are)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stuff is beautiful! I'm sure your reopening is going to be a huge hit. I LOVE that It is Well print....one of my favorite songs/stories. We are experimenting with selling digital downloads because packaging and mailing stresses me out so much! Ha! So I totally get it! Good luck! You're going to do awesomely! :) Emily @ CoupleJones.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait! I've had Etsy set to "remind me" as soon as you re-open but I still check every couple of days just so that I don't miss it! I've been wanting a piece of your artwork for so long! And I MUST have one of those raincloud magnets. Just tugs at my heart strings since "home" is Portland and now I'm here in sunny L.A. I think I'm the only person who gets mad when the sun comes out and happy when it's raining.

    Also.... I may have to get you to paint me one of your dahlia pieces cause I never was able to snag one! I just love the one you had on the long rectangular canvas! I'm redesigning our bedroom after we move so maybe I can convince you to do one to match my colors in there. ((fingers crossed))

    So excited that you're back!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, you are too cute! I was the same way about rain in Hawaii. So many sunny days in a row, but the rainy days were some of my favorites.

      I'd definitely love to do a dahlia painting for you! Jump on the queue whenever it opens up! :)

      Delete
  12. I love the it is well with my soul print.
    Do you sell it on etsy?
    Would love one.
    Blessings!

    Olga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl! I'm re-opening my Etsy shop (Hello Hue Studio) next week. That print will be available there!

      Delete
  13. I have been looking everywhere for cute magnets for our fridge, but have had no luck. Until now! I need those! Will you sell them individually or in sets? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! Some will be sold in sets, but mostly individually. :)

      Delete
  14. I am so excited about all of this!
    I can't wait for your shop to open up. Once it is open I'm sure I'll be picking at least one item to save up for. (I'm a college student, so I don't have a lot of spending money at the moment and I'm about to have to buy books for the spring semester.)

    It is so wonderful that you're taking time to be creative. Great job!
    I don't have a huge blog following, but if you would like to possibly have me share a feature on your shop once it is open (or before) let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very exciting! As always your stuff is so cute and I can't wait to see all of it. I've loved watching on instgram.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finally! Ive been wanting one of those necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE your art! Seriously. You are so creative. I can't wait for the shop to open so I can check it out– I'm smitten with that camera print!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lindsay, you are so gifted!!! I cannot wait to see everything in your shop. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excited about your shop! I may just buy one of those prints to give away on my blog :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't wait for the studio to open. I started a photography business this past summer and wanted to get some of your designs to hang in my office!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts