aloha style:: glad you could be with us today, mr. fedora.



button down:: {forever 21}
dress:: {charlotte russe}
wedges:: {payless}
fedora:: {old navy}
nail polish:: {play date from essie}



A few months ago, Chris and I were driving in the Jeep after a day at the beach. As we cruised down the highway, my hat suddenly blew off my head! Chris pulled over right away and we played some real-life "Frogger" as we dodged traffic and rescued my fedora from the ditch on the other side of the street. It got run over once and smooshed a bit with tire marks, but otherwise was a-okay. This is a completely pointless story, just to say that I'm glad Chris realized the importance of the hat rescue, and I'm glad my fedora could be with us today.

Also, apparently I'm on a purple kick this weekend. Love my new polish color from Essie. And dresses are quickly becoming my best friends. They're so comfy as this belly is outgrowing literally every pair of shorts I own and pants too. Come summertime, you'll find me in the muu-muu aisle.

 

   lindsay

Comments

  1. Gosh I just love your outfit/baby belly posts. You are such a beautiful momma already. :) OH, and there's the Hawaii thing. Makes me think of my honeymoon every time I stop over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing dresses too for the comfort factor. And I am not even pregnant. ;-) Love that pretty polish. I have not tried out the Essie brand. I am wearing a very similar shade at the moment but it was a cheap-o $1 impulse buy from Francesca's. Surprisingly, it is staying on pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that purple dress!!!! You look GORGEOUS!!!! God bless!!! :)


    forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and wish it was warm enough to wear dresses! Enjoy that :) You're adorable!

    For some reason, I read the title of this post and immediately thought of a cartoon my grandmother used to play for us - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTxSy9LJbig

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dresses are the way to go! They are super flattering too! Don't be afraid to rock a mu-mu. Though I"m sure you won't need one! Looking darling as always! CUTE PURPLE nails too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you rescued the fedora, it's such a staple for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found you from the Charming so I wanted to say hi! I love the design of your blog! Stop over and say hi sometime! dailypolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit! Dresses are great during pregnancy, but I still have to have a pair of shorts. The ones I'm wearing now aren't going to make it very long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so radiant and happy!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your honey sounds sweet. You look adorable as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you, girl- dresses are the best. You look great! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such fun style... I wish I lived in Hawaii so I could look colorful everyday too! Congrats on having a boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! Girl, you can rock that color anywhere-- doesn't have to be Hawaii! :)

      Delete
  13. So I came across your blog while searching for inspiration related to ceiling medallions..but have totally fell in love with your blog. You are such a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad you decided to stick around, Stephan! :) Thanks for your sweet words!

      Delete
  14. you look so pretty in purple...it looks great with your tan skin (jealous!). loving the fedora as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts