my little buffalo.

Last month, I shared just a peek at one of the new pieces of art hanging on our living room wall. One of the pieces is a custom illustrated portrait by Lisa of My Little Buffalo. Lisa is one of my oldest online friends and she's got loads of talent.






Lisa and I worked on this illustration a month or so ago and it was a fun process. I sent her some photos of all of us, and included a few details that I'd love to see (colored tights for me, a bowtie for Chris). She sent me a draft and I sent her a few adjustments. Then, in my inbox pops an email with the cutest little family illustration. It was neat to see how Lisa turned some photos into little drawings of each of us. 

Pop over to Lisa's shop and check out the cute options for custom portraits. She offers everything from custom house portraits (I love this one!), personalized nursery art, and even the sweetest grandkid print. I love the custom iPhone case  too! Lisa isn't taking any more custom orders for Christmas, so this gift certificate option might be a good one.

Find Lisa on Facebook or Instagram!



Comments

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts