a simple winter outfit and a link list.

Chris took these photos for me a few weeks ago, when the trees lining our street were still a bright fiery orange. The outfit isn't anything exhilarating, but I love simplicity of a good outfit and the colors in these pictures and thought they might make you smile too.


peacoat:: forever21
gray tee:: target
jeans:: american eagle
boots:: c/o lulu's

Here are a few of my favorite links from the week. 

Jessi wrote a great post today on her December goals. My favorite part is that they aren't lofty, unachievable goals. In fact, you might call them 'un-goals'. 

We bought this dining room table from West Elm over the weekend (thank you, Black Friday sale!!) and I can't wait to pick it up this weekend! Anyone wanna come over for dinner?

In case you didn't see the link in Wednesday's post, I want to make sure you know that this beer bread recipe is SO delicious and incredibly easy. A fresh loaf of bread in under an hour? Yes, please. 

I really liked Sydney's blog post today. She highlights a whole slew of things that she wishes her readers would know about her as a blogger. My favorite line? "I hope you don't compare real life to an edited one." Isn't that the truth?

(I'm gonna sneak this one in...) Today is the last day to order from my shop for Christmas delivery. I'll be open until the 12th, but no guarantee on deliveries after today! There are some new magnets in there as of this morning! 

It's been a busy, hectic, stressful week and I have barely been able to sit and think alone, but I'm looking forward to catching up on the She Reads Truth advent reading plan this weekend. 





Comments

  1. I'll come ova for dinner. I've beenwanting to invite you over, but if you havent noticed, my in-person self is extremely shy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I would love to come to dinner, but its a bit far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love that blue coat with the purple scarf! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so casual and cute!!! A perfect winter outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts