olive green affair.



sweater:: {nordstrom rack}
tunic:: {c/o lulus}
leggings:: {charlotte russe}
blowfish wedges:: {c/o lulus}
earrings:: { carosello fete}
headband:: {modcloth}
nail polish:: {essie penny talk}

The last time I took outfit 'selfies' with my tripod and camera was the day I went into labor. It was a lot more work that day than it was today. Maybe a lot less awkward because it makes sense for a pregnant woman to take pictures of herself to document a growing bump. But our new street is bustling with families walking to school, businesswomen walking to the train, and people out for walks with their dogs. Let's just say, there was a lot less waddling this time, but it was still pretty awkward.

Still, I like taking my own pictures because I can spend a little more time on it than Chris will, and get shots just how I like them. Today's outfit is brought to you by my awesome new tunic from Lulu's. Olive green is quickly becoming my favorite "neutral" for this fall, and this tunic is perfect for layering over leggings with a sweater, or tucking in to a patterned skirt. Yes, I'd be the one to pick an actual color as a neutral. Whatevs. I'm excited to mix it up through the fall with a few different looks.

happy monday, friends!



Comments

  1. Yep! It's one of my favorites right now too. I just got the coziest olive green infinity scarf in the mail! Obsessed! You look fab in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit, friend! those colors look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to learn how to take outfit selfies!!!!! i LOVE olive green, btw!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your deck! It looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you are not affraid to wear what works for you. I love the mixing of olive and creme colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get a tripod. My hubby typically takes one or two shots and calls it good. We all know that's not the way to do things. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tunic and love olive green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to live in Somerville and can totally imagine the usual suspects on your street (I was typically one of the girls hustling for the train) :) Love olive, always and forever such a classy color. I'm also loving deep emerald green lately, I'm hoping to find the perfect flats in that color. Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, and I love your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts