flowers in my hair and a washed soul.

I'm back from a weekend away at Influence Conference, feeling refreshed, renewed and rested. My soul was washed this weekend, and the opportunity to get away, meet new friends, re-connect with old ones and learn from wise men and women was just what I needed. I'll share more on all that later, but for now, let's kick the week off with an outfit I wore all day Saturday.






headband:: {oh sweet joy}
earrings:: {ns pottery}
necklace:: {amy cornwell}
tee:: {jcrew factory}
cargo pants:: {zara} (similar here)
blowfish tugo wedges:: {c/o lulus}
watch:: {c/o feral watches}
nail color:: {essie penny talk}

My favorite part of putting together outfits for the weekend was the chance to brag on my favorite handmade and small biz buddies. I always love spreading the word on my favorite shops and products and being able to do that among bloggers who actually care about handmade the way I do was really fun. I'm happy to be the first to model this Oh Sweet Joy headband that is soon to be debuting in Kim's fall collection. The fabric is designed by Oana Befort, and it's even more gorgeous in person. 

PS. I gave up on the curling wand and returned it to Target. Yeah, I know, I'm a quitter. I asked my old, beat-up straightener for forgiveness, and we reconciled. Keep an eye out for a post coming soon all about hair-- how I get the look I want at the salon, inspiration photos I use, and some other FAQ about mah herr. 

Comments

  1. So cute! What an awesome conference to be able to go to! I hope to go one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing all the conference pics on Instagram and cannot wait to see a hair blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had such a great time!! You looked adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the cutest!
    also, i gave up on my curling wand too.
    ha!
    xo!
    Desiree
    http://ManoyMetal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit and i looooove the headband! I love how it looks with your short hair! I wish I could pull it off, but my hair is too long and wavy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts