silas' dad.


I think one of the greatest things about becoming a mama is getting to see your guy become a daddy. Silas has one of the most adventurous, smart, and loving dads I've ever known and I can already tell that his little heart knows it. You should have seen the look on his face when Chris walked in the door yesterday afternoon. Pure joy, and the speediest little crawl across the room to his favorite guy in the world. Sitting back and watching them growl and wrestle together on the floor and listening through the door while Chris sings hymns at bedtime are two of the most profound joys I've experienced. These boys, they've got my heart. 

Happy Father's Day! I hope you get to spend some time loving on the men that have shaped your own lives and hearts this weekend! 

Comments

  1. i just wrote a similar post today! :) hope you have a great father's day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is really something to watch your guy become a dad right!? so true and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :) Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts