will work for blueberries.


glasses:: {c/o firmoo}
dress:: {target}
scalloped teardrop necklace:: {c/o ns pottery}


If you ever meet Si, the way to his heart is simple. Just toss a few blueberries his way. Seriously, this kiddo is obsessed with them. He spots them in the grocery store and points and gasps. He sees them on my plate and starts bouncing in anticipation. They're also a really great way to bribe him to take pictures. Not like I'd ever do that... *ahem*. 

We've just come out from under an incredibly oppressive heat wave that lasted far longer that it should have. I've never lived in a house without air conditioning, and let me tell you, I've never appreciated cool breezes like I have this week. Chris probably is more thankful for the cooler weather more than I am. Let's just say it brought out my cranky side. We've been hiding in the third floor (the only floor in the house with AC) for weeks and last week, I just got so fed up with the heat, the sweat, the fussy baby, the messy bottom floors, and not having energy to do anything about it. I had to ask forgiveness a few times for my awful attitude, and I began to realize why heat waves bring up the crime rate in cities. You know what's awesome about heat waves though? Ice cream for lunch and bra-less outfits. Just saying. 


Comments

  1. Babies and blueberries are an amazing combination! My son is the same-he'd eat an entire pint in one sitting if he could. Glad to hear things have cooled down! I'm jealous, it's supposed to be 103 here today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little dude! My guy has a love-hate relationship with blueberries; some days they're all he wants to eat and the next they all go on the floor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate being hot. Hate. Hate. Hate. Considering I'm pregnant I'm hotter than normal. My husband rather have the air conditoner off, but I insist that I will die. He doesn't believe.me, but at least its still on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture of you two is PRECIOUS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being hot is the worst! I'm glad that it's cooling down a bit for you guys :) These photos are just the sweetest... ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! He is SO BIG now! What a beautiful little boy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your dress! my daughter loves blueberries too! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. first of all. YOUR DRESS. love it.

    second of all. this front porch is just summer magic in real life. so happy you are in your new home now.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for a break in the heat!! We are actually heading to Boston next week and grateful for the drop in temps!! Really excited about our trip! I've never been to Boston before!!

    Si is the cutest!! I don't blame him...blueberries are pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son loves them too! I love them frozen, used instead of ice cubes in iced tea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, both of you!

    I'm with you. When its hot, I'm cranky. I too, then must put my tail between my legs and ask forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm that way with strawberries. He is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts