out walking.



earrings:: {carosello fete}
button-down top:: {target}
bracelet:: {31 bits}
belt:: {target}
cargo skinnies:: {zara}
bag:: {target}
sandals:: {target}

 Just last week I was whining about the heat wave, and then this gorgeous cold front came through and I've been wearing pants all weekend! And not just any pants-- my new olive cargo skinnies. All spring long, I was on the hunt for the perfect pair and finally found them at Zara. I'm convinced that it is one of the most delightful feelings to slip on a long-searched-for piece of clothing and find that it fits just right. I can't wait to wear them with my purple heels for date night. 

I wore this outfit while out walking to the post office to drop off some orders. We took a little family walk together and Silas of course got hit on by a ton of old ladies. We love living within walking distance to the post office, public library, grocery store and most importantly, the neighborhood ice cream shop. My favorite part about our walks is the detailed architecture and bright colors of the buildings we pass. I'm constantly drinking in the inspiration-- everything from the patterns on the front porch railings, to the colored shutters and the cheery gardens spilling out onto the sidewalks. I think someday soon I'll have to post some pictures of the pretty sights we see when out walking. 


Comments

  1. I know that glorious moment when you finally find that perfect piece of clothing AND it fits just perfect!.. Those panta fit you so well!!
    Can't wait to see some pictures of your neghbourhood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and those earrings are especially lovely! We've been all about the family walk this summer. I'm going to miss it when I go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just adorable! Love the cargo skinnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are AMAZING. And I've been loving the cooler weather, it's a nice break from the heat!


    P.S. I'm giving away a $50 gift card to Albion Fit. Come enter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, girl! Every time I see your outfit posts I can just see you in some Noonday Collection!!! Noonday helps through fashion create pathways out of poverty for artisans around the globe. www.abigailboyle.noondaycollection.com

    Have a blessed new week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The button details on the back of the pants are amazing! What a fantastic find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE you style! always adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts