before I sign off...


I wanted to share a few things with you today, but I can't really fathom publishing a blog post without something pretty to look at, so here are some beach pictures from the other day. When we were in the midst of house-hunting, a nearby beach was never even on our list, but somehow we ended up living just a few minutes from one. Silas is just starting to transition out of the 'eating fistfuls of sand' kind of beach baby and it's fun to see him learning to dig and burrow our toes. 

Anyway, just a few links to share with you today before I sign off for the weekend! 

My shop is now live and there are tons of colorful goodies waiting for you over there. New hand-painted notebooks, hand-painted pendant necklaces, and even a few vibrant Ripple canvases. I'm packing up some orders to go out today, so if you order by noon EST, your order will go out this afternoon! 

Also, speaking of the beach... I was ecstatic to be asked to be a guest curator on the Etsy blog for this week. My post went live on Wednesday and I'm sharing my favorite handmade items that reflect my love for the ocean. Check it out here, I bet you'll find a few new favorite shops! It was really fun to put the post together and made me even more excited to be returning to the handmade community. 

And lastly, August is just around the corner and if you're a small biz owner, I'd love to have you on board as a sponsor! You can check out my sponsor stats and rates on my page here, as well as my review policies, and email me if you're interested. I've got some really fabulous sponsors on the sidebar right now and I'd love for you to join them! 

Okey doke, off to enjoy this chilly weather (you guys, I'm wearing pants today!!) and the gorgeous silence of naptime. Happy weekend! 

Comments

  1. I'm off to check out your etsy shop! Soo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a dream to live by the beach! wonderful photos! Happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures, wish i lived near the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Etsy blog led me here.
    Can't live without beach myself:)
    Lovely art work and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts