twenty carat.

Just popping in to say hi before the weekend begins! It's 10am and Silas is still sleeping, which has never happened before. He's been working on some teeth this week and not feeling great, so hopefully he's getting some good rest.

This week has been filled with lots of house projects as we've been settling in more and making it home. We made a coffee table last weekend (more pictures coming soon!) from a tutorial I found and I'm working on getting our black IKEA bed frame painted a bright, cheery yellow (it's called twenty carat by Behr-- it's scrumptious!). I have splotches of orange and teal paint on my legs and fingers, but it feels so refreshing to get back into projects like this. 


My blog bestie, Mo, is here this week and we've been traipsing around Boston together and enjoying some good chats over coffee. Nothing makes me more thankful for the internet than good friends and design inspiration! 

Happy Friday! 

Comments

  1. have u seen the Home Depot commercial? that turquoise is the new 'in' color.. in fact on the commercial they used purple as the contrasting color... love the salmon color u paired it with..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so nervous to paint my IKEA stuff.... Mostly because of the kinda crappy finish they already have! Any tips/tricks.... my black desk sooo needs a facelift! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such bright and cheery colors for your space! isn't making a house a home so much fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. alll those colors are magical! so GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiration is always a good thing! Love the colors -- they're so bright and happy! :)

    xo
    Tagg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts