saturday.


just chillin'. 

Comments

  1. Had to come over from Michelle's blog.. love what u posted on her page... I'll be following u as well. Love the shorts in the post below!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy a friendship bracelet! We used to safety pin them to our jeans when we were making them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you taped the bracelet to your knee!!! Isn't it funny how you can find the most creative places to secure them? At the beach this summer, we taped them to water-bottles filled with sand.
    Love, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh you're making friendship bracelets!!! Can't wait to see them! :)

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's pretty much all my daughter does...braid, braid, braid. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those orange shoes! where did you get those?

    dana michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through Oh, Mishka :) Your blog is super cute! Also, I love the bracelet taped to your knee. So much more transportable than a table! {randeashby.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have like the cutest sandals girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to make friendship bracelets the same way - tape to my knee! I need to make some again now as they seem to be back in style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts