for sale:: our original ha-uge ripple painting!

 I can't stick with artwork for very long and this week, I'm itching for some new artwork for our living room! I ordered the Urban Outfitters ZigZag rug in pale aqua last week and as I eagerly await its arrival, I'm thinking I just might try my hand at some abstract artwork. Thankfully, Chris loves when I switch things up in here! He's just as much a fan of ch-ch-change as I am.

Anywhoo... all that to say, YOU benefit from my love for change! I am selling the 30x40 original Ripple painting that now resides on our wall. 





If you are interested, email me (( aisletoaloha {at} gmail. com))  for pricing information. I am offering a special price for blog readers this week and next week, it will be going into the shop at full price! 

SPECS:: 30x40 canvas // 1 3/8" sides// no need for frame// shades of turquoise, aqua and yellow // varnished for longevity

Stay safe and dry out there, all my East Coast friends and fam! 



lindsay

Comments

  1. that painting is beautiful! i wish i had a place to put it in my house.

    i just came across your blog and i adore it! i visited hawaii once and can imagine it is amazing to live there.

    i look forward to keeping up with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, where did you get your phone cover - it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower. Loving your blog! Actually made your bacon poppers this weekend and loooooved them! They are totally my new thing. I am doing a post on them tomorrow. Check it out if you would like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, your readers are LUC-KY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is really incredible, one of the most helpful I have ever read, indeed. Masterworks Of Art - The Lovers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts